How We Work
When you order custom papers from Great-Dissertation.com, you will be happy to know that the process is quick and easy to understand. To begin, enter our order page and submit an inquiry or place an actual order. Or you can contact us by phone 24/7, and our friendly customer service representative will help you out! When you place your order, make sure to fill it in with as much detail as possible so that our expert writers can get it done to your exact specifications and reduce the odds of revision. After you place the order, we will match it up with an expert writer who meets all of the qualifications in your dissertation’s academic field. Rest assured, you’ll have a chance to determine whether the writer is right for your dissertation writing assignment before making any payment.
After your initial inquiry or order placement regarding our custom papers, an account is created that includes the details you provided on the form. Rest assured, you are never asked to give personal information, such as bank accounts, credit cards, etc. That is done through the secure payment systems such as PayPal. After your account has been created, you can sign in at any time to keep in track of your paper’s status and live chat with our friendly customer service representatives and writers.
When you place an order, the following statuses indicate its progress:
- Inquiry. This appears when you merely have questions about a submitted paper topic.
- Waiting for Payment. Once you have made your order, this status will appear until the payment has been received. This status also appears when you ask for amendments not originally requested in your initial order.
- Looking for a Writer. Once your order has been made and payment received, we actively pursue the best writing expert to complete it. After placing an order and completing payment, it will bear this status as we search our database for the best writer to work on it.
- In Progress. This means your expert writer has been found and is currently working on your order.
- Checking for Plagiarism. At this stage, your order has been finished, and our QA team is scanning it for plagiarism. We use the most accurate anti-plagiarism software to accomplish this, ensuring that your work is completely original and cited properly.
- Delivered. After a successful plagiarism scan, you will have access to a preview of it on your account page. Please note that you are unable to modify, print, or copy this version. After you read it and indicate that you are satisfied, you can approve it. If you are not satisfied, you can ask for revisions. Keep in mind that you have 48 hours after it appears in “delivered” status to request revisions.
- Revision in Progress. This occurs if you have made a request for revisions. The writer who initially wrote your order is responsible for revisions unless you request another writer.
- Approved. This happens when you confirm that the order meets your satisfaction. Once you click on the button, you can download it as a Microsoft Word file, and you are free do with it as you see fit. It’s all yours now!
- Dispute. Should you be unsatisfied with your order even after it has been revised or assigned to another writer, you reserve the right to dispute it. We have a whole division dedicated to resolving disputes. Of course, before requesting to dispute your order, please provide a detailed account explaining your dissatisfaction in order to give the department the best chance to properly resolve it.
- Cancelled. You can rescind your order at any time. Any refund that you might be entitled to is spelled out in our Money Back Guarantee Policy. Our customer care representatives are also able to cancel your order when appropriate. For example, if you make an order but fail to follow up or make a payment, it can be put on indefinite hold or cancelled entirely.
Questions or suggestions? Wishing to buy a paper online, feel free to contact our customer service representatives and they’ll take care of everything for you.